The result of most of the boards is now declared. After their 12th, students will have to take important decisions regarding their careers. Students of science will opt for Engineering, Medical, Dental, Pharma, and many other options but for the students of Arts stream, the big question is what to do after 12th Arts.
There is a general perception of arts that it is chosen by students with low numbers or weak in studies. People think that there are very few opportunities and the chances of being successful are very less. But the truth is that in this field also there are countless opportunities. Know where you can go after passing 12th with Arts.
-After your 12th, you can get a job in the hospitality sector by taking a course in hotel management. For this, take the NCHMCT entrance exam.
– In the world of banking, finance, insurance, doors are open for you. Many types of diploma courses are available for you.
– With the arts, the communication ability of those who do 12th is normally good therefore, content writing, scriptwriting, and mass communication could be good options for them. For this, Bachelor’s degree courses in Mass Communication are available after passing 12th. You can go to the advertising field also.
– You can do a degree or diploma courses in foreign languages like French, Russian, English etc.
– Graphic designing is another good option, if creative work is your area of interest. You can take a course in designing which has options for Fashion designing, jewelry designing, textile designing, and many more.
– By obtaining a degree in social science, you can enter the social work-related industry and work with NGOs, WHO and Govt social programs.
– Can take a course in event management. The event management course is also a good option after plus two.
– If you want to become an actor you can opt for the field of acting, and after plus two you can do an acting course directly or can do graduation in a related field first and then can take admission in acting school.
– If you are interested in the history of your country and you have a tendency in the field of tourism, then you can start your career as a tourist guide by taking a course in tourist management.
– If you have studied Psychology in 12th and you have interest in this subject, then you can also apply for the Psychologist course. After Post graduating in Psychology you can start your practice.
-Apart from this, you can to go to the academic line itself, after doing a BA or BA Honors course from the top universities of the country, you can do B.Ed. 4 years BA B Ed is also there to go to the education field and to become a teacher.
-You can make your career in the field of low by becoming a lawyer by doing 5 years integrated BA LLB after 12th or can do graduation first and then can do 3 years LLB course.
– The scope of social media is increasing. After 12th, do a BA and then a good career can be made by doing a diploma or certificate course related to it.
-For Economics, Statistics Arts Graduates, there are better career options like Economist, Data Analytics, Sales, Banks, Government institutes, RBI, SEBI, Research, Indian Economic Service.
-And then of course the big area of the government sector is open. Institutions like SSC, DSSSB, RRB conduct many types of competitive examinations which you can crack and get government jobs directly.