Singapore has become a dynamic destination for International Students. It being a cleanest and safest country with a vibrant lifestyle has attracted not just the tourists but also the Students. It is one of the best destinations for study of Masters in Management.
Why study MBA from Singapore (Benefits & Advantages)
- Singapore is the Business Hub of Asia
- Almost 7000 MNC’s have their head office in Singapore
- Growing constantly at a rate of more than 5% with high employment rates
- A Multicultural Nation with a High Quality of Life
- Immigrants are welcome to play a role in its economic development
- Application for PR (Permanent Residency) is processed within 3 months
- Cost of education and living is comparatively lower
- Currently more than 80,000 international students from more than 120 countries are studying in Singapore
- Excellent universities and Colleges that offer MBA programs
- Options available without GMAT
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE is not mandatory
- Options available without work experience
- Fast track MBA possible
- Intakes in January, March, July and October
Admission procedures for international students- Initially students need to send complete application form along with all the documents such as: academic transcripts, a strong SOP, LOR, copy of passport and other documents as required by the University. This application needs to be compiled together in a proper manner. If selected, you will get an offer letter.
Fee is paid after receiving the offer letter. Health insurance is mandatory for studying in Singapore. Then we shall prepare the documents required for Study Permit. Study permit is applied in Singapore by the institution.
Scholarships are provided to international MBA students depending on the academic background and financial background of the student. If students aiming for scholarships then they must plan in advance and give sufficient time to prepare application for MBA programs.
Visa processing time for international students is 4 to 6 working weeks.
After completion of studies, students having a university qualification are granted an Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate (EPEC). This makes them eligible to stay in Singapore for 1 year to search a job. Once you get a job you will get work permit.
Some of the colleges and universities that offer MBA in Singapore
|University/College||Duration||Tuition Fees||Work experience required|
|National University of Singapore (NUS)||17 months||52,000 S $||2 years work experience|
|Nanyang Institute of Management||15 months||50,000 S $||2 years managerial work experience|
|Singapore Management University||12 months||57,000S$||2 Years work experience|
|James Cook University (Degree of UWIC, UK is awarded)||12 months||28,000 S $||Work experience not required|
|PSB (Degree awarded is of New Castle University, Australia)||12 months||26,964 S $||work experience not required|
|Dimensions International College (Degree awarded is of Concordia University, USA)||15 months||19,800 S $||Work experience not required|
|Kaplan International College||16 months||21,000 S $||Work experience not required|
|Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), Degree awarded is of University of Wales||15 months||23,500 S $ per year||Work experience not required|
|Amity Global Business School (Degree awarded is of Anglia Ruskin University)||12 months||11,500 S $||2 years managerial work experience|
Available streams for doing MBA in Singapore are
- General MBA
- International Business
- Executive MBA (For those having more work experience)