The National Testing Agency (NTA) has changed the location examination centers of some candidates registered for NEET examination. The changes in the centers of these candidates have been due to measures implemented due to the coronavirus epidemic. Let us tell you that NEET exam will be held on 13 September from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The NTA on Thursday issued a notice in this regard, stating that candidates whose examination centers have changed will be notified through SMS, email, and call. These candidates will have to download the revised admit card from the official website of NTA ntaneet.nic.in.
There is no change in the city of examination, only the centers have been changed. Let us tell you that 15.97 lakh students are registered for NEET. All the students should read the guidelines given on the admit card. The NTA has set several guidelines to prevent coronavirus infection. NEET examination is conducted for admission in MBBS / BDS courses in medical colleges across the country. The NTA has ensured that 99% of the students have their first priority exam center.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued new guidelines to make the JEE-NEET examinations safe and eliminate candidates’ apprehensions.
During the NEET examination, 12 candidates will sit in a class instead of 24.
– The number of NEET exam centers have been increased from 2546 to 3843.
– The examinees must maintain a distance of six feet from each other.
– Examiners whose body temperature is above 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be taken to the isolation room. He will sit there and write the test.
– Frisking and verification of the document will be done inside the registration room.
– The candidates will be given a new mask in the examination center. Admit card, ID proof, only water bottle, hand sanitizer will be allowed in the examination center.
– It will not be mandatory for students to wear masks and wear gloves while taking the exam.
– Every candidate has to give self-declaration that he is not corona positive nor has come in contact with any corona patient.